Instructions for viewing the requisition and printing the declaration form
- Login using Userid and Password as used during any e-service login such as e-filing of VAT return
- Select ‘e-Requisition for Central Declaration Forms’.
- Select the Return Period and Form Type to view Annexure submitted with the selected CST Return.
- Select Quarter Month Ending to view invoices falling in that quarter which have been submitted in Annexure submitted with the selected CST Return.
- Click ‘View Requisition’ button to check e-requisition for that quarter.
- Click ‘Confirm’ if e-requisition is found to be correct. Else file revised return for that quarter with modified Annexure data.
- Electronic forms can be generated only if dealer confirms for all types of forms and for all quarter month ending for a particular return quarter.
- Select ‘e-generation for Central Declaration Forms’ to generate forms. If forms are generated, dealer can not file revised return and no new forms can be generated.
- Select Form Type, Return Period and Quarter Month Ending to generate forms for the e-requisition confirmed for that quarter.
- Forms can be viewed on the screen by clicking ‘View Form’ and ‘View Annexure’
- Print can be taken after form is viewed on the screen or at a later time.
- Select ‘Download and print computer generated forms’ to print the forms.
- Select Form Type and system generated Form Serial No.
- View and Print the forms.
- Further copies of computer generated forms can be printed at a later date.