1. Consignee will login using Userid and Password.
2. Select Generate bulk Waybill Keys.
3. Enter Consignor details and nos. of waybill Keys to generate.
4. Consignee is allowed to generate new Waybill Keys after a percentage of utilization of earlier Waybills are
5. Consignee will inform the waybill key no. to Consignor / Consignee’s agent before generation of Waybill (Form 50A)
6. Consignor / Consignee's authorized agent will first click on the link Dematerialised Waybill – Consignor / Consignee's Agent and download the java file to fill up 'invoice details'.
7. Consignor / Consignee's authorized agent will enter the invoice details against the waybill key no. generated by Consignee. He will save in xml file.
8. Consignor / Consignee's authorized agent will enter the Consignee TIN No. and Waybill Key No. against which the Waybill No.(Form 50A) has to be generated and document to be printed
9. Consignor / Consignee's authorized agent will fill up online Waybill form- 50A after having all the related documents and information before him.
10. Consignor / Consignee's authorized agent will upload the xml file containing the invoice wise details.
11. Consignor/ Consignee's authorized agent will generate the Waybill No. on clicking 'Generate Waybill' button.He may ‘Preview’ the Waybill before generation.
12. Consignor/ Consignee's authorized agent will view and take print out of the Main Page and Annexure Page in pdf format.
13. Consignor / Consignee's authorized agent will sign the declaration and put his Name and Status in the printed copy of Waybill document – Form 50A.
14. Consignee will give utilization of the Waybill used within 40 days of entering the state of West Bengal on clicking the link 'Waybill Utilisation' after login.